Did you receive a Sephora gift card as a present? Lucky you! There are so many things you can buy even if your card, from anti-wrinkle creams to nourishing lip balms all the way to complete makeup kits. Sephora offers a wide range of items, from skincare to hair care and everything in between.
It’s effortless to redeem an eBay gift card, too. Simply log into your eBay account and choose items you want to buy. Once you’re on the checkout page, type in the redemption code to redeem your eBay gift card. That’s it—it’s really that easy.
But what if you’re not really into beauty products? No problem. It’s easier than ever to exchange your Sephora gift card for cash! All you need to do is download the Quchange app from Google Play or App Store, create an account, and post your gift card. Wait for it to be validated. Once your card is approved, you can exchange your Sephora gift card for cash and withdraw your money from the app into your bank account. The minimum withdrawal is 1,000 naira.
Don’t worry. Whoever gave you your Sephora gift card will never know that you have sold it. Quchange is a secure and private app where you can exchange Sephora gift cards for cash as well as other gift cards, including eBay, Amazon, Nordstorm, Vanilla, Steam and many more. Whatever gift card you decide to use, Quchange can provide market-leading offers.
The Quchange app is very easy to use, so you should be able to exchange any gift card for cash without needing assistance. But if you have any questions, we offer round-the-clock customer support via Whatsapp. Try Quchange and sell your unwanted gift cards for naira safely, privately, and securely today!
HOW TO SELL SEPHORA GIFT CARDS
1. Search or scroll to find the Sephora gift card you wish to sell, tap on it, and select the currency of your card.
2. Select the type of card you own, either e-code or physical (meaning a picture of the card).
3. Click on tap to add value
4. You will see a list of predefined values. If your Sephora card value is not there, click on "TAP TO ADD OTHER VALUE," where you can enter a custom value. In this case, the value of your card.
5. Click on plus to indicate the number of images you will be uploading. For instance, if your card is 50 eBay 2 pieces, you will select or enter a custom amount of 50 and tap on the plus button twice,
6. Click on the plus image to attach a picture of the card. NOTE, the card image must be fully scratched to reveal the code, which is what's important, i.e., the grey strip must be scratched off
7. Click on Sell
8. The card is processed, and when it is done, it is credited to your wallet. Tap on the wallet and request a withdrawal. However, before you can request a withdrawal, you have to enter your payment details.
9. Click on "Account," which can be found on the sidebar menu. It leads to a tab that says "update payment details."
10. You can withdraw the value of your Sephora gift card in any currency you want, including USD, Euros, Naira, and Cedis. Payment methods include bank transfer, mobile money, bitcoin, USDT, PayPal, Cash App, etc.
11. Payment is sent instantly once you request a withdrawal.